27 July, 2012

eBay eye candy (part II)

Vein tights | $17.50

I remember seeing some indie label selling these way back in 2009? Or something. I just know it was in 8th grade... Anyways... I think it retailed for $30. How cute are these? I wish I had these last year so I could have worn them to my physiology class. These are at the top of my back-to-school shopping list (but I don't have any disposable money haha).


When I first saw these on Juria I had to have them. People always said the only way to get them was some online shop that sold it for $30!!! eBay has it for a fraction of that price! The thing with these is that it's so thin - I'm sure it'll snag (I'm unfortunately a tights ripper, by accident, I swear). 


How cute is this? Seriously. I am addicted to looking up patches on eBay. I can't get over how cute this is.


LOOK AT THAT PRICE. It truly does not get any better than that. On average I've seen these knock-offs run for $7 - $15. You absolutely cannot beat the price. I know knock-offs are a controversial subject, but to be honest I don't mind when it's like a Rayban, Chanel, Dior, etc sunglass knock off. Sorry if that offends anybody!

I actually have a lot more eBay eye candy currently on my radar, but I don't want the post to be too long! Hope you enjoy my finds x

No comments:

Post a Comment